Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Flowers van




This photos was taken at Toa Payoh central car park. I spotted that the roads was cover by little yellow flowers.It just like walking on a yellow carpet.
Then I look up at the trees, I saw this tiny little flowers dropping down. It was a pretty scene, just like showering flowers. I think I should share with all of you this scene.
I also saw those cars, park under the tree also cover with this flowers.
Some peoples also try to catch this flowers, I can see the natural smile from their happy faces. This is just a simple flowers that make people smile with their heart.
But I think those who sweep the roads or paths will have a hard time clearing this flowers.

4 comments:

Richard said...

Anthony,

"Swee" leh, original painting, hahaha.

Anthony said...

Richard,

Thks,
Actually I want to take a photos of a red car, but the owner is inside the car....the flowers look nicer with a red backgorund...hahaha

L-5 said...

Anthony

Oh!!! Its raining yellow flowers!!! :D

Cheers!!!

Anthony said...

L-5,

It just like snowing, but in yellow colours....cheers.

Google search